Thursday, September 8, 2011

Awesome and Weird

I received an email a couple days ago. It was a heartfelt plea for me to finally clean up my act in regards to the continually worsening blog design here at the Minotaur Illusionist.

I have some pretty eccentric ideas when it comes to personalization, and combined with a stunning lack of html skills that can lead to some pretty atrocious color combinations and low contrast layout settings.

I have decided on this day to relieve the strained, tired eyes of the random people who stumble across my blog and switch back to a "default" type of blog template. White and black and hopefully "read" all over. And I can work my way forward from there.

Long time readers (I know there are at least 2 of you!) will be familiar with my random blog template changes. This is more of the same, with hopefully an emphasis on readability.

Enjoy!

Zeke

No comments:

Post a Comment