Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stealth Spam

Here's how it went:

"Thank you for your wonderful blog."

Not very promising…and very suspicious.

"I spent an hour on your blog, reading your posts with pleasure…"

Highly suspicious!

"I really like the Picture of the Day: Jabba the Hutt"

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!



Photon Torpedos…Away!

"I really love my job! We have a friendly team and good management. But unfortunately I have no idea how to convince a blogger to link to us, I'm afraid I might lose my job because of it. :("


It is with some pride that I look back on my blog and realize I've been operating long enough to establish a parasitic presence on at least a few people's RSS feeds…and also have begun to attract some of the higher quality spam lurking out there. Probably the most well written I've ever seen.

Anyway, more high-flying content to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment