Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A World of Hurt at Prerelease

Worldwake prerelease was something I had been looking forward to for quite a while. The first set designed by the supreme Kenneth Nagle, I looked forward to his reintepretation of the Zendikar universe. And manlands. And Everflowing Chalice.

Of course, it was not meant to be. Starting Thursday night, the entire family(except for ME) came down with the most horrible of stomach flus. And me without my serum drip. I spent the entire weekend washing clothes and bedding. Again and again and again.

But that's the way life is. I am, after all, an adult. The real world intrudes on my fantasy life plenty, and to tell you the truth I wouldn't have it any other way.

I might not talk about Magic 100% of the time going forward. After a period of reflection, I've decided it may be easier to maintain a steadier stream of posts if I change up my topics a little. Games, mostly. But probably a little more Magic, too, since I've had quite a bit happen since my last burst of posting.

Talk to you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment