Sunday, January 31, 2010

The New World Man

I don't know why I didn't see the funny until now. The Magic Lampoon's been publishing for quite a while, providing the "Onion"-style journalistic source to the Magic: The Gathering world.

Here's my current favorite: Rush is now the Official Music of MTG

Magic the Gathering: 99.7% angry loner male, and still going strong! Are they mostly Timmies, Johnnies or Spikes?

Dry, ridiculous, clever comedy gold.

My prerelease experience did not go as planned, but I will save that for another post. Sufice to say, people got sick. And I stayed home to take care of them. I coulda met Mike Turian.

So my Worldwake aquisitions will probably be of a much less random varity as they would have otherwise been. Unless I get one of those tempting fat packs...full of oh so delcious full-art land. It's hard to say no!

More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment